Participation in the Conference is free of charge for both presenters and participants.
The virtual Conference is through online platform. The instructions with the link, meeting id and password shall be sent to the participants prior to the Conference date.
- Abstract Submission: 24 November 2021
- Notifications: 30 November 2021
- Sending presentations and posters: 3 December 2021
- Registration: 5 December 2021
- Online Conference: 8-10 December 2021
- Full Manuscript Submissions: 28 February 2022 – extended 18 March 2022
Forms of Presentations
The papers can be presented in oral and poster sessions. The Scientific Committee holds a right to change the form of presentation submitted by the Authors. Both posters and oral presentations should be prepared in English or Polish. The presentation requirements are as follows:
- Oral presentation – 10 minutes (8 minutes presentation, 2 minutes discussion; electronic presentations)
- Poster presentation – max. 2 minutes (electronic posters including 2 power point slides).
Questions will be asked to individual Authors immediately after their presentation (oral and poster).
Certificate of Presentation
The presenting Author receives a Certificate of Presentation. The Certificate will be sent to the Authors after the Conference via e-mail.
There are awards for the presenting Authors:
- Best Oral Presentation,
- Best Poster Presentation.
Record and Upload of Presentation
The entire or part of the Conference is recorded. Photos and screenshots are also taken during the Conference for internal and external promotions and use. Participants may request a copy of the photos or videos after the Conference.